Welcome to Sell & Parker
Trading since 1966 Sell & Parker Metal Recycling Services is an Australian owned and operated private company. We are buyers and sellers of all grades and all quantities of Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metals.
- We process the scrap ourselves and sell direct to end users making us completely independent of other scrap merchants.
- We have ample experience in dealing with all issues surrounding scrap collection and recycling.
- We have over 200 employees and physical assets in excess of $120 million, including yards at Blacktown, Banksmeadow, Ingleburn, Coffs Harbour, Nowra and Newcastle.
- With 8 facilities across Australia, we service from Port Hedland in Western Australia, Darwin in the Northern Territory plus six yards across NSW including 3 in the Sydney Basin. A drive around our yards would take you on a journey of around 11,500 km and would take almost 5 days of driving with no rest!
- Our growth has been built on our fine and enduring relationships with our Australian suppliers and customers locally and abroad.
- Sell & Parker is one of only three accredited suppliers to Bluescope Steel.
- Sell & Parker hold license number A036040008 issued by the General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China allowing the export of scrap metal to China.
- Sell & Parker is Green Star – Construction & Demolition Waste Reporting Critera compliant.
- All Sell & Parker sites have extensive CCTV equipment capturing all activities within our facilities.
- We are active members of various international Scrap Metal associations including Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI), Bureau Of International Recycling (BIR), China Non Ferrous Metals Industry Association (CMRA), and Material Recycling Association of India (MRAI).