Welcome to Sell & Parker
Trading since 1966 Sell & Parker Metal Recycling Services is an Australian owned and operated private company. We are buyers and sellers of all grades and all quantities of Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metals.
- We process the scrap ourselves and sell direct to end users making us completely independent of other scrap merchants.
- We have ample experience in dealing with all issues surrounding scrap collection and recycling.
- We have more than 150 employees and have physical assets are in excess of $100 million, including yards at Blacktown, Banksmeadow, Ingleburn, Coffs Harbour, Nowra and Newcastle.
- Our 6 Branches service the east coast from the Victorian Border to the Tip of NSW!
- Our growth has been built on our fine and enduring relationships with our suppliers and customers. We are the dominant buyer of demolition scrap in Sydney and we also service a large number of manufacturers throughout Sydney.
- Sell and Parker is one of only three accredited suppliers to Bluescope Steel.
- Sell & Parker hold license number A036040008 issued by the AQSIQ agency of the Chinese Government allowing the export of scrap metal to China.
- All Sell & Parker sites have extensive CCTV equipment capturing all activities within our facilities.
- We are members of Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI), Bureau Of International Recycling (BIR), Australian Council of Recycling (ACOR) & China Non Ferrous Metals Industry Association (CMRA)
Sell & Parker Daily Scrap Metal Base Prices
To ensure that our clients and trading partners can be ensured of the most up to date, transparent metal markets possible, Sell & Parker convert daily LME (London Metal Exchange) prices into Australian dollars and have them published in the following newspapers daily;